GET AN EXCLUSIVE T-SHIRT
We're confident that you will be impressed by our Adventure range and as an added incentive we are giving away a Limited Edition Tiger Test Ride T-Shirt when you test ride selected Triumph Tigers* during April 2017.
Complimentary Pannier Kits
Receive a complimentary set of Silver Aluminium Expedition Panniers worth £535 when you purchase one of our new Tiger XRX, XRX low, XRT, and XCX, XCX Low, XCA – be even more equipped for great adventures!
Tiger Explorer XCX
The Explorer XCX is optimised to deliver smooth road riding and focussed off-road performance. The Explorer XCX has dynamic agility and is optimised for all terrain with a 21 inch front spoked wheel and superior active safety features which include corner optimised ABS and traction control. The XCX delivers performance as well as comfort, with heated grips, hand guards, engine protection bars, radiator cover and an aluminium sump protector that together make this model a technical tour-de-force.
Tiger Explorer XCX Low
The Tiger Explorer XCX low version has all the great quality and innovative engineering of the Explorer XCX, but with the added benefit of a bespoke configuration that reduces the seat height by an additional 52mm, making this incredible motorcycle accessible to even more riders. The Tiger Explorer XCX Low version also benefits from model specific, tailored suspension and a revised radiator guard and aluminium sump guard.
Tiger Explorer XCA
The Tiger Explorer XCA is designed to take you everywhere you want to go, even when the road runs out. Featuring a 21 inch front spoked wheel, adjustable 43mm WP premium suspension and five Riding Modes; Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road and a fully customisable Rider Mode that enhances rider engagement. Packed with technology, the Explorer XCA has an electronic adjustable touring screen, hill hold control, LED fog lamps, a tyre pressure monitoring system, heated grips and heated seats. The Explorer XCA also features pannier-ready aluminium rails making it easy to add luggage for the start of your touring adventure.
Tiger Explorer XRX
The Tiger Explorer XRX is packed with technology and character. Road biased cast wheels and Brembo Monobloc front brakes work alongside Triumph’s electronic Semi-Active Suspension system (TSAS) to deliver a controlled and comfortable riding experience on any surface. The XRX gives you even more of what you want from an Adventure bike, with built-in intuitive technology and three selectable Riding Modes that enhance both rider safety and control. Fitted as standard, the XRX also has cruise control, an electronically adjustable screen, hand guards and heated grips for extra rider comfort.
Tiger Explorer XRX Low
The Tiger Explorer XRX low version reduces the seat height by an additional 52mm making it accessible to even more riders. The lower profile has been achieved through a redesigned seat and model specific, tailored suspension. The Tiger Explorer XRX low version retains all the off-road and on-road capabilities, supported by a 19 inch front spoked wheel that is unique to the XR models.
Tiger Explorer XRT
The Explorer XRT is our top specification model, with maximum comfort, agility and safety in equal measures.The Explorers signature engine is a torque rich 1215cc triple which eats miles, and delivers immense power and linear torque. All-day comfort is provided by the ergonomic riding position, precision-made cast wheels, heated grips and heated seats that are fitted as standard, making the bike fully-loaded and ready for any adventure.
Expedition Aluminium Panniers (Silver)
These 37 litre water resistant panniers are made from a 1.5mm thick single skin aluminium structure. The ‘One Key’ locking mechanism that’s matched to the ignition key means you don’t have the hassle of separate keys. And with reinforced polymer corners, this luggage is rugged enough to handle any adventure. Bespoke mounting frames with quick release mechanism make them easily accessible without compromising your bike’s performance.
Requires Expedition Pannier Mounting Kit (A9508193) Any mounting kits required to fit the luggage system as part of buying a new motorcycle under the April Tiger Adventure offer* will also be included.
Complete the look…
The only person that can improve on what we do, is you. That’s why we have created an extensive range of accessories for you to fine tune your Tiger to suit your ride.
Our Adventure Doesn't Stop When The Road Ends
FABRIC TECHNOLOGY AND SLEEK DESIGN DELIVER THE ULTIMATE RIDING GEAR FOR ANY ADVENTURE.
Wherever the journey, these adventure-tour jeans and adventure-tour jacket have an internal removable waterproof lining to ensure they are fully functional, no matter how long the trip.
Terms and Conditions for the April Tiger Adventure Offers
Test Ride Campaign April 2017 T-Shirt Promotion
1. The Tiger Adventure Test Ride Campaign 2017 T-Shirt Promotion (The Promotion) operates from Friday 31 March 2017 to Sunday 30 April 2017 only (The Open Period).
2. Entry is open to residents in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and qualifying countries in Europe (France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden and Spain) for anyone able to legally complete a test ride.
3. The Promotion is open to anyone completing a test ride on a new Tiger Adventure demonstration bike (new Tiger 800 or new Tiger Explorer only, excluding Tiger Sport) at an official Triumph Dealership during the opening hours of participating Triumph Dealerships in the Open Period.
4. The Promotion offer of a Limited Edition Tiger Adventure T-Shirt (T-Shirt) is free and no purchase is necessary. One T-shirt per person, subject to available sizes and stock availability. No cash or alternative item will be provided, except in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Triumph Dealership reserves the right to substitute a similar item of equal or greater value.
5. The participating dealer will confirm the requirements to be offered a test ride in terms of licence and any particular conditions when the test ride is booked.
6. The participating dealer reserves the right to refuse a test ride in which case a T-shirt will not be provided.
7. The address for correspondence relating to The Promotion is The Marketing Department, Triumph Motorcycles Limited, Normandy Way, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 3BZ United Kingdom.
8. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of Triumph Motorcycles, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
9. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Tiger Adventure Complimentary Panniers Offer
Triumph Motorcycles is offering a set of complimentary Silver Aluminum Expedition Panniers (RRP £535.00) on purchases of new XRX, XRX Low, XRT, XCX, XCX Low and XCA 2017 Tiger 800 and TigerExplorer model motorcycles for a limited time only. Available in Silver Aluminum colour only.
If a mounting kit is required to fit the luggage system to the motorcycle (and is not already included within the motorcycle purchase) the kit (part number A9508193) will be provided without cost, aspart of the complimentary pannier offer (RRP £255.00). Fitting charges may apply.
Offer is subject to availability, subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time.
The Triumph Dealership reserves the right to substitute a similar item of equal or greater value.
No cash or alternative item will be provided.